Old February 27th 04, 12:52 PM
RHF

SG,

I NEVER CALIMED IT WAS A "SERIOUS" SWLING RADIO [.]

The Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun BCL-2000 is simply a FUN Radio.

It is a good 'portable' Radio to learn on and develop some basic
AM/MW/BCB DXing Skills and learn about the Shortwave Bands and
SW Broadcasting. Plus enjoy nice sounding FM Sound.

The Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun BCL-2000 is the right-sized,
very portable, and last a long time on a set of Batteries.

Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun BCL-2000 is everything that most
GE Superadio III users wished a GE Superadio IV would have become.

The On-Line Resource for GRUNDIG S350 News and Information;
Ask Questions, Get Answers, Modifications, Up-Grades and more...

~ RHF
..
..
= = = Stephan Grossklass
= = = wrote in message ...
RHF schrieb:

For simple Shortwave Band "AM Listening" and Radio 'portability'
you may wish to consider the Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun
BCL-2000.

It may be nice for what it is, but such a single conversion rig is
definitely not what I'd recommend for halfway serious SWLing. After all,
images and intermod are easy enough to obtain on dual conversion rigs...
If that kind of performance is wanted, a Sony ICF-7601 would fit the
bill.

Stephan

..