Old February 27th 04, 09:40 PM
Sanjaya

wrote..
I am looking for a dual superhet analog sw radio covering the sw in
4-6 bands continuously something similar in performane to Kaito KA
1101 . I am afraid with 9kh/10kh step tuning in digital radios might
not allow precisely tuning frequencies like 10.33 mhz . A fine tuning
is an optional .
Someone help identify the product if readily available .

Cheers
Anil

The 9kHz/10kHz step system is for Medium Wave tuning.
10 kHz steps here in the US.
Digital tuning via keypad number entries is precise... you
can tun any frequency the radio is capable of receiving.
10.33 or otherwise.
Spend the extra bucks and get an 1102, you won't be sorry.