Old February 28th 04, 02:28 PM
Robert Beck

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 05:11:10 GMT, B Banton wrote:

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:31:28 GMT, Robert Beck
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 02:32:06 GMT, B Banton wrote:

Pretty soon we'll have radios from China. Same idiot conservatives
that are buying them are screaming about NAFTA. Oh my my...!!

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:10:03 GMT, Robert Beck
wrote:

I have had my DE1102 for about 2 months and finally got around to
trying SSB on it. I listened to a person from Chicago talking to
someone in California. They came in loud and clear here in North
Texas. The the more I use this radio, the more I like it. I no longer
recommend the YB400, DX398 or the Sony 7600GR ( all of which I own ).
I recommend the DEGEN 1102 as a great first SW radio or anyone looking
for a portable. For the money, I think it is the best value going.

Funny, I never said a word about China or NFTA

No - You just contribute to it's dismal failure.

Just wondering where you think YB400,DX398 and the Sony 7600GR are
made. None of them are made in the US. If you can name a portable
shortwave receiver made in the US, I for one would like to know what
it is.