Old February 28th 04, 02:33 PM
N8KDV

B Banton wrote:

Pretty soon we'll have radios from China. Same idiot conservatives
that are buying them are screaming about NAFTA. Oh my my...!!

Just where do you think a lot of the portables are made?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:10:03 GMT, Robert Beck
wrote:

I have had my DE1102 for about 2 months and finally got around to
trying SSB on it. I listened to a person from Chicago talking to
someone in California. They came in loud and clear here in North
Texas. The the more I use this radio, the more I like it. I no longer
recommend the YB400, DX398 or the Sony 7600GR ( all of which I own ).
I recommend the DEGEN 1102 as a great first SW radio or anyone looking
for a portable. For the money, I think it is the best value going.