Old February 28th 04, 10:56 PM
Maximus

This place is better than most s. I thought this place was where we could
post our findings for review of fellow listeners ? If more people posted
what they hear it would be more interesting ! this also seems to be a place
where you can learn a lot if you post a relevant question. There are some
knowledgeable people here. I liked Passport to Wordlband Radio more last
year than this year - too many missing or wrong entries. It is still a good
reference, but not always helpful when it counts.

Strength and Honor

"Ken Wilson" wrote in message
Ed,

I sure wish there were. None I know of ????

There is a SWL chat-room type of thing. Star chat or something ? I do not
know a thing about using a chat room so I stay away.

At times there are some tips here. Most of the veteran DX'ers appear to
avoid being here. I guess I can understand ..... with all of the junk that
is posted here.

73, Ken KG4BIG

Ai de hua wrote in message
As a Ham, I sometimes rely on Eham's DX Cluster to locate rare DX
stations...Wondering if there's a DX Cluster for Shortwave or if

anybody's
ever
considered this. Seems like a good idea and somewhat reduces the

randomness of
SWLing....

Your thoughts?

Ed NI6S