Old February 28th 04, 11:17 PM
Maximus

Well, the "Right Wing" as in Adolf Hitler is trying to stage a comeback of
sorts. I hope you are not subnormal, non-aryan or gasp jewish ? For
instance, you don't have Down Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis or Cerebral Palsy
or anything do you ? God forbid - are you snicker GAY? the Right Wing
still believes in keeping the gene pool clean, ya know. Well, in the present
climate you should be White, Republican, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant. But
hey, just to be fair, and I hope you are also not subject to paranoia or
panic attacks, Islam hates Christians, and Jews and is gunning for them with
nuclear weapons, anthrax and suicide bombers. Then too, there is an
integalactic conspiracy afoot, the Feds are hiding alien technology, and the
aliens are like mulsims - they like little boys.

So much for your prescious right wing.

Strength and Honor
"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Doctor Artaud" wrote in message

[yeah, whatever -- snipped}

What has happened to all the so called "Rightwing" broadcasters, such

as
John Stadtmiller and Alex Jones? It seems that every time I tune in, I
listen for a while, only to realize that I have already heard the

show.
John in particular seems to be missing, with repeated shows and "Guest
Hosts". Alex Jones' show was current the other day, as he was

mentioning
"The Passion of the Christ" and his viewing of it. It was actually a
good show, he seemed renewed by the experience.

What's up? It's not only those 2 shows, but others as well that are
using repeated episodes without clarification. I could see if it was

Hal
Turner's show, as he yearly misses some live shows due to lack of
financing. But these other hosts usually have live or current shows.

Did I miss something, either post wise on this NG or some announcement
on the shows themselves?

Dr. Artaud

Genesis Communications Network has been having satellite problems. Some
SW broadcater, maybe James Lloyd, said GCN is near bankrupcy. I don't
know if the satellite problems are related to GCN alleged finacial
problems, but I suppose they could be.

Infowars has some up to date links to newsstories {also linked on the
Drudgereport) so there's still some activity there. I haven't tried to
listen on the streaming audio across the internet.

Frank Dresser