Old February 29th 04, 12:04 AM
Frank Dresser

"Maximus" wrote in message
link.net...
Well, the "Right Wing" as in Adolf Hitler is trying to stage a

comeback of
sorts. I hope you are not subnormal, non-aryan or gasp jewish ?

Dunno about non-Aryan. I'm not Jewish. Subnormal is debatable.

For
instance, you don't have Down Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis or Cerebral

Palsy
or anything do you ?

I've been stricken with Alopecia!!

God forbid - are you snicker GAY?

Nope. I'd make a smartass comment here, but I don't even want people
thinking I'm cheerful.

the Right Wing
still believes in keeping the gene pool clean, ya know.

Well, no one ever posts to alt.fan.gene_poole. I guess that's as clean
as it gets.

Well, in the present
climate you should be White, Republican, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant.

Present climate, sure. But when the ozone layer is gone and palm trees
are growing in Canada, I might prefer a more tropical complexion.

But
hey, just to be fair, and I hope you are also not subject to paranoia

or
panic attacks, Islam hates Christians, and Jews and is gunning for

them with
nuclear weapons, anthrax and suicide bombers.

Not subject to paranoia? I'm a shortwave listener!!

Then too, there is an
integalactic conspiracy afoot, the Feds are hiding alien technology,

and the
aliens are like mulsims - they like little boys.

The first two points are well known. Tell Art Bell about the third one.

So much for your prescious right wing.

The worst part is, I don't know if the Right Wing is really mine. I was
high bidder on ebay, but the title never came in and the seller is no
longer responding to my emails. Damn. If you can't trust Dick Nixon,
who can you trust?

Strength and Honor

Signals and Ionosphere

Frank Dresser