Old February 29th 04, 06:55 AM
RHF

BB,

Why Thank You.

plonk, Plonk. PLONK ! Away )

You Can't Defend Your Ideas - So You Attack the Messenger.

Translation You Lose - I Win [.]

~ RHF
..
..
= = = B Banton
= = = wrote in message . ..

RHF - Your formatting sux so you're in the plonk bucket. Told you a
million damn times. See - everyone tellsyou - everyone hates it - but
you don't stop. So - you are borderline crazy and the border is damn
close. You just don't see it. And that's even more proof - so

``````````````poof`$%^&#())))_++++

Muhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah...

On 28 Feb 2004 12:05:06 -0800, (RHF)
wrote:

BB,

NAFTA is NAFTA -&- China is China

The two largest suppliers of Natural Resoreces to the USofA are
Canada and Mexico.

Hint: We buy more of the Natural Gas and Oil that the USofA uses
from Canada and Mexico, then from the Arabs / Middle East [.]

The Largest BUYER in the World of American Made Goods is Mexico [.]

The Largest BUYER per Capita of American Made Goods is Canada [.]

From the 1950s to 1990s the USofA Transitioned from a Manufacturing
Economy to a Service Economy. In the 1990s NAFTA "Made Sense" for
a USofA that had become a Service Economy.

Don't Blame Presidents: Bush-Clinton-Bush for NAFTA.

Blame the Congresses from the 1950s to Today - Who Passed or
Didn't Pass Laws that Benefited the Re-Investment of Capital
into the American Manufacturing Business Sector and the
Re-Training of Americans for the Jobs with a Future.

During the LBJ Great Society - Job Training Program the US
Government PAID people to Learn to become Barbers and Shoe Repairmen.
Unfortunately the US Government 'trained' Five Times the Number
of Barbers needed and Eleven Times the Number of Shoe Repairmen
that would ever be required.

Require Business to PAY the Prevailing Wage with Benefits for All
Imported Work VISA Workers. Or Pay a 100% Tax Equal to Any Savings
that is 'dedicated' for US Worker Retraining. Give US Workers and
Unions 'Standing in Court' to Challenge any Work VISA Applications
in US Courts.

Require Business to Pay 33% Tax for Five Years on Any and All
Savings from the Out-Sourcing Jobs to OverSeas/Foreign Countries.
This is a 'dedicated' Tax to Used to Fund US Worker Retraining.
Give US Workers and Unions 'Standing in Court' to Challenge any
Out-Sourcing of Jobs in US Courts.

When AMERICANS Work - America WORKS.

It Ain't 'the president(s)' - IT'S CONGRESS !

Some People May Label Me a 'republican'.
I Say I Am An "AMERICAN" - First and Foremost [.]

ssi... ~ RHF
= = = So Say I... My Opinions Stated As Facts !
.
.
= = = N8KDV
= = = wrote in message ...
B Banton wrote:

Pretty soon we'll have radios from China. Same idiot conservatives
that are buying them are screaming about NAFTA. Oh my my...!!

Just where do you think a lot of the portables are made?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:10:03 GMT, Robert Beck
wrote:

I have had my DE1102 for about 2 months and finally got around to
trying SSB on it. I listened to a person from Chicago talking to
someone in California. They came in loud and clear here in North
Texas. The the more I use this radio, the more I like it. I no longer
recommend the YB400, DX398 or the Sony 7600GR ( all of which I own ).
I recommend the DEGEN 1102 as a great first SW radio or anyone looking
for a portable. For the money, I think it is the best value going.