Old February 28th 04, 09:33 PM
Sharon Sharalike

Default But, the WOMAN gets the kids!

In 99.99% of custody cases, the "woman" gets the kids. But what if it's
Rosie and her MTV boyfriend/girlfriend??? Which one's mommie? Daddy? What
about two dudes? Which is mommy? Daddy?

The trial lawyers are lovin' this homo marraige stuff! They see more divorce
court/custody battles comin' down the pike.

But first! We MUST LAWFULLY define a WOMAN and a MAN! The parts don't matter
anymore! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down the slippery slop we go!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/