Old February 29th 04, 08:18 PM
CW

I've never heard this other guy but Jones I have. What does it matter if
they rerun his shows. He never has anything to say anyway. Take any current
event then say it is all a government plot to screw the people. You have the
Alex Jones show.
"Doctor Artaud" wrote in message
Firstly, allow me to state that the following post should not be
considered worthy of responding to if you identify with the liberal
cause.

Secondly, please add me to your Killfile if you find my post offensive
or ridiculous, don't write ad nauseam about wasted bandwidth by those
that post politically related posts.

What has happened to all the so called "Rightwing" broadcasters, such as
John Stadtmiller and Alex Jones? It seems that every time I tune in, I
listen for a while, only to realize that I have already heard the show.
John in particular seems to be missing, with repeated shows and "Guest
Hosts". Alex Jones' show was current the other day, as he was mentioning
"The Passion of the Christ" and his viewing of it. It was actually a
good show, he seemed renewed by the experience.

What's up? It's not only those 2 shows, but others as well that are
using repeated episodes without clarification. I could see if it was Hal
Turner's show, as he yearly misses some live shows due to lack of
financing. But these other hosts usually have live or current shows.

Did I miss something, either post wise on this NG or some announcement
on the shows themselves?

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and