Old February 29th 04, 11:47 PM
RHF

= = = Mike Lynn wrote in message
= = = ...

Anyone have an idea how I can better my reception of a local
AM station. I live in the fringe area and was curious as to
whether there is a simple improvement for the AM broadcast
band. I use a simple Panasonic portable and just want to
listen to talk-radio....
Thanks.
-mike

ML,

READ - AM/MW DXing:
Three Loop Antennas and Three 'portable' Super Radios
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...na/message/775

Crane {Justice} AM Antenna is a "Great AM/MW Signal Magnet"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...na/message/615
..
..
REMEMBER: "The AM/MW/Shortwave Antenna is 55.5% of the...
Radio/Receiver and Antenna/Ground Reception Equation"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...na/message/288
A Shortwave Antenna is "Equally" Important for Good Reception [.]
..
..
iane ~ RHF
..
Some Say: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever.
I BELIEVE: On A Clear Night...
You Can Hear Forever and beyond, The Beyond !
..
..