Old March 2nd 04, 01:57 AM
Marvin Rosen

If you're going to use an outside antenna with
the RX-320D, the "possibility" of static electricity
buildup can "possibly" hurt the 320D as well as
the computer.
"DEE" wrote in message
I thought I had my mind all made up to purchase an Icom R75.
Then, a friend turned me on to PC controlled radios such as the
TenTec Rx-320D. Now I'm on the fence again. PC controlled seems
to offer a lot of bang for the buck. These two radios in particular
seem like comparitive values. I'd appreciate the groups input,
especially if you've acutally used the two modes.

Thanks