Old March 2nd 04, 08:16 PM
RHF

DX Luver,

Since You Asked !
Why not SAVE SIXTY DOLLARS $60
NOW ON SALE - I Got Mine )

RadioShack Stereo Headphones with Titanium Diaphragms
SALE PRICE: $39.99 Reg.$49.99
Catalog #: 33-1182
Lightweight, full-sized stereo headphones produce dynamic sound
and are perfect for listening from your computer, MP3 or CD player.
The titanium diaphragms allow full and accurate sound reproduction.
Closed ear cushions provide better isolation and deep bass performance.

PRODUCT FEATURES:
• Adjustable, padded headband
• 8-foot phone cord
• Gold-plated 1/8" right angle stero plug

SPECIFICATIONS:
• Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Maximum Input Power: 100 mW
• Impedance: 60 ohm
• Nominal Sensitivity: 98dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% at 95 dB SPL, 400Hz and 1 KHz

hth ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Dxluver)
= = = wrote in message ...
At Radio Shack, they have this pait of phones that are 99.99 that are made out
of titanium. They fit super and definitely 'felt' expensive. Anyone with any
experience with these. Would they be good for DXing?

I have the Optimus Pro40's and have worn out the inside foam part so I have
black electrical tape nicely encircled into it. But I definitely need some
news phones, and I looked at the others and they were junk except this one
pair.

Figures it's made out of titanium and cost $99.99
Is there something I should look at in the specs to bring back to the group?

..