Old March 3rd 04, 06:31 AM
Dxluver

El cheapo old Archer Dynamic 16 ohm headphones. I have two pair. They are
great for SW.

I have two also, forget the name of one and it is in the closet with the extra
gear. It has a small break ina connection that I have to fix but they are VERY
cushy, almost like putting your ear in a pillow.....I really need to fix them.

But I use my trusty Optimus Pro 40's, I've used them so much that the inside
foam has worn out so I've had to break out the electrical tape and do a nice
tape job. They are very comfortable.

But yes I need another pai, matter of fact, I have to check the thread I
started on those new titanium ones from Radio Shack. I'll have to say, you
KNOW when you put them on that they are expensive. Hopefully the DX
performance would be the same.