Old March 4th 04, 06:47 AM
mike maghakian

You are TOTALLY wrong, there would be no shortwave group with that attitude
because so many things are talked about on SW,,,, we would have no time to
talk SHORTWAVE if we talked about any topic mentioned on SW.

WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!!!!

"Doctor Artaud" wrote in message
B Banton wrote in
:

No sir, this is not a newsgroup about radios. It is a newsgroup about
shortwave. Currently "The Passion of THE CHRIST" is a hot topic on
Shortwave. Posts about "The Passion of THE CHRIST" are therefore on
topic, as it will stimulate conversations based on stories commonly being
discussed on Shortwave.

Maybe you need to start a group rec.shortwave.radios rather than the
rec.radio.shortwave that it currently is.

Dr. Artaud

UUUhhhhhh - This is a newsgroup about radios.