Old March 5th 04, 02:06 PM
Mojo

Take a look at RadioIntel's review, at
http://www.radiointel.com/review-grundig200.htm. They gave it a
pretty good review.

I have three pocket cheapies: a Mini 200, Mini 100, and a Kaito
WRX911. Of the three, the Mini 100 worked the best for me, even
though it lacks the 22M band the others include.

I found the WRX911's reception lacking, and the 200's build quality
not quite as good as the 100; wobbly dial pointer, stiff thumbwheel
controls, that sort of thing. That could be a sample-to-sample
variation that you might not encounter, though. For the price, I
don't think you'd be disappointed.

MJ

(UJ) wrote in message m...
I'm considering getting myself a Grundig Mini 200 just to have
something to carry around for casual broadcast listening.
Anyone care to persuade or dissuade me?

MB