Old March 5th 04, 05:14 PM
DEE

I have a mini 200 and am surprised sometimes by how much I enjoy it!
The tuner and scale are resonably accurate (tho you may need your bifocals).
It's got very good sensitivity and ok selectivity. My main beef is that
it's a touch "drifty" and you'll use the tuning know alot to clean up the
signal on the fly. Probably best shirt pocket sized radio you can get for
$30US. Batteries last quite a while too!

DEE

UJ wrote:

I'm considering getting myself a Grundig Mini 200 just to have
something to carry around for casual broadcast listening.
Anyone care to persuade or dissuade me?

MB