Old March 6th 04, 07:25 PM
T. Early

"Da Green Hornet" wrote in message
groups.com...

"Frank Minutillo" wrote in message
news:fhk2c.36449$Ri6.5230@lakeread04...
I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210

from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

His act is to act crazy and sell videotapes to suckers.
He's in the same league as scam artists that sell gold
coins as a hedge against an economic meltdown.

He'll also be the special guest for THREE HOURS on
Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey on either
Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

www.coasttocoastam.com

Should be good for a few laughs I'd guess. : )

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.