Old March 6th 04, 08:51 PM
Diverd4777

Paypal and my Banks' credit card departmant have had immediate data

transfer / " What's this you want from me" problems.
\No other electronic vendor has had these problems with my bank..

- hence I've NEVER used ( and never will use) paypal.

Nothing against anyone, but

Universal radio is a few bucks more expensive, but I like them better.
fewer hassles. Peace of mind..

Helps pay for someones salary here in the US Of A.

Dan

In article , "Stinger"
writes:

If I were going to buy from a "broker," trans-shipping from China, (and felt
like dealing with the rip-off that is PayPal) then I would have chosen Liypn
as well. At the time you bought your radio, you didn't have the option to
buy for a realistic, discounted price from a bona-fide radio dealer.

Price being very close to equal (while it is on sale), and having had other
transactions with RadioLabs it's a no-brainer. If the radio arrives "sick"
all I've got to do is have them ship me another one out of their stock in
California while I return the other. Again, I'm glad it worked out for you,
and I'm not putting down Liypn. But I am saying that an actual radio
dealer, shipping actual American-market (no 220 adapter) radios from their
own stock is at the same price is vastly preferable to a guy telling
somebody in Shanghai to send you a radio after your PayPal transaction
finally goes through -- especially if something goes wrong. Paypal just
isn't the way to go when you can avoid it (see
http://www.paypalsucks.com/ ).

Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited by law, objects are closer than
they may appear, etc.

-- Stinger