Old March 7th 04, 02:09 AM
Newsgroup Lurker

I ordered and got my 1102 from Lypin in 6 days. The problem with my unit is
the convertor almost burned. I put a few pics up on the yahoo group. I
contacted Lypin and he is sending me a replacement convertor.

I think the coil may have fried my AC adapter and in turn messeed up the
charging circuit to the radio. I will see once my convertor arrives. He was
pretty quick on sending a replacement for the faulty item.

I found ont he radio that the voltage is 6 V and the power configuration. I
connected a RS adapter at 6V 300ma and did not see the "AC" icon on the
display.

I hope it isn't damaged and it is just the AC convetor.