Old March 7th 04, 04:14 AM
T. Early

"Mack Sambo" wrote in message
om...
"T. Early" wrote in message

"Da Green Hornet" wrote in message
groups.com...

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he

crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it

annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++
I get a chuckle (not really) out of self appointed censors like you
who wish to determine what millions of others should, or should not,
be allowed to listen to. A paltry three hours of alternative views

out
of the tens of thousands of hours the "mainstream" political pundits
receive from the media isn't enough. People often speak of the need
for a "third party" in national politics. I'd settle for having a
second party in the country! The Repulican/Democrat, left/right ruse
has been going on forever and Alex Jones is working diligently to
expose the con game. He is deserving of a forum outside the limited
audience of shortwave radio to do so.
Mack

Let's have a brief intelligence (or in the case of a Jones,
non-intelligence) test. Show me anywhere in my previous post where I
suggested "censoring" Jones. My main regret, which may require some
degree of reading comprehension to follow, is that Noorey is not up to
the task of exposing Jones' absurd fallacies for what they are. I'm
guessing you aren't either.