Old March 7th 04, 05:20 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Those fellows have to stick together! ;-)

Yes, I must indeed be a loser, but I certainly excel in the pursuit of my
hobby! You should hope to do as well.

Excellence in your hobby is not a justification for the inept interpersonal
skills you constantly display.

Learn to read before you post!

Reading your one-line insults is a feat that takes little learning. In fact, I
think it is easy to see that a lobotomy might be the only thing that might
possibly assist someone in that endeavor.

What's hard to read when the total says 234 and not 235?

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxlist.htm

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Your 'batting' average is taking a big drop today Bryant,
never get into the 'big leagues' that way!