Old March 7th 04, 05:28 PM
Frank Dresser

"T. Early" wrote in message

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

I've heard Art Bell was doing a alot of the black helicopter/government
conspiracy stories before the Oklahoma City bombing. So, Alex Jones
isn't totally out of character for the show.

I think the host of Coast to Coast must be credulous for the show to
work. It's the host's job to get the guest to share his special
knowledge. It won't take the skill of an Art Bell to get Alex Jones
talking.

It's the Coast to Coast listener's job to seperate reality from nonsense
and Alex Jones has plenty to offer.

Frank Dresser