Old March 7th 04, 07:02 PM
Oscar Meatballs

"Mack Sambo" wrote in message
om...
"T. Early" wrote in message

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

I get a chuckle (not really) out of self appointed censors like you
who wish to determine what millions of others should, or should not,
be allowed to listen to. A paltry three hours of alternative views out
of the tens of thousands of hours the "mainstream" political pundits
receive from the media isn't enough.

No, I agree it should be more. Alex should have 4 hours
with Snorey to make a fool of himself. I for one am looking forward to
taping this show for my playback the next day.
Should be a real hoot if you ask me! The short-wave
videotape salesman of whackjob conspiracy theories to
trailer park dwelling white trash....meets the moderator
of the Face on Mars, tinfoil-hat wearing, UFoologists
and star trek geeks who can stay up late cause they
are all unemployable kooks. WHAT A NIGHT
ON AM RADIO THIS WILL BE ! woo-hoooo!

People often speak of the need
for a "third party" in national politics. I'd settle for having a
second party in the country!

Sure...2nd/3rd party...enough suckers fell for that line of
ultra virgin monkeyshi+ in 2000 when Ralph Nader was on the ballot and
the idiot voters in Florida frigged us up the
proverbial wazoo for the next 4 years with
a GW Bush Presidency. Smooth move
Ex-Lax!

The Republican/Democrat, left/right ruse
has been going on forever and Alex Jones is working diligently to
expose the con game. He is deserving of a forum outside the limited
audience of short-wave radio to do so.

OK we'll give him one night to make a complete
ass out of himself on mainstream late night radio.
After that however, he goes straight back to shortwave
"Paytriot Acres Trailer Park" out on the other side
of town to placate the losers who listen to his right
wing short-wave crapola with a beer in one hand and
a part of their anatomy in the other... PFHBLTTT!!

Mack

PLONK!