Old March 8th 04, 01:17 AM
Mack Sambo

"T. Early" wrote in message ...
Let's have a brief intelligence (or in the case of a Jones,
non-intelligence) test. Show me anywhere in my previous post where I
suggested "censoring" Jones. My main regret, which may require some
degree of reading comprehension to follow, is that Noorey is not up to
the task of exposing Jones' absurd fallacies for what they are. I'm
guessing you aren't either.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your wish to censor Alex Jones is implicit in the post, your
"regret" that he is appearing on a show with such a large listening
audience reveals that. Your supposition that it is George Norry's
responsibility to "expose" Jones indicates a lack of understanding
regarding the genre of the show, it's not CNN's Crossfire or NBC's
Hardball. Also, the audience can call in and engage Jones directly if
they so desire.
If you were intellectually honest you would admit that you would
relish the opportunity to censor Alex Jones. Your assumption that the
listeners aren't able to determine the validity of what Jones says,
what is true or not true, also betrays an arrogance all too common
amongst people such as yourself.
Mack