Old March 8th 04, 09:37 AM
Dxluver

I heard him talking about it, too, saying that he might have inadvertently
made a "ground transformer" and that's why it's so powerful. That's right
about when I fell asleep.

It was great when he was talking about his loop, there's some strange stuff
going on with it and like he said....with loops there jus tisn't that much
info out there.

He said he is at basically where Tesla was when he died and the gubiment came
in and took everything.

I think he didn't really think about what would happen making one like that,
you start going to 'another level' and maybe not in a good way.

FWIW, if any of us put up an antenna like he has, the alphabet agencies would
be knocking on our doors. But he said he's getting more than amazing results
in tx on his loop. Actually I think he's a little worried...lol.