Old March 8th 04, 06:36 PM
LW

(RFCOMMSYS) wrote ...

OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell me who
Lloyd Davies is,

Do a search on him by name and call sign - run it on shortwave, misc
and flame fest. Should be self explanatory after that.

He lives for the day when the FCC will give us a code free / test free
extra class license so he can check in to The Great Liberty Net.

Other than that : He has his own vehicle. Has his own apartment.
Has a real job. (Quite successful compared to me.)

His claim to significance - they talked about him on The Great Liberty
Net one night. The time he ratted out Nashville Joe. They didn't
mention his name, but everyone knew who called Kevin with "the
information".

So he had his 15 minutes of fame already. Tens of thousands of
members of The Great Liberty Net think he's quite a hero. (Ok so
there's only 4 or 5 of 'em, but they can't all be wrong.)