Old March 8th 04, 08:21 PM
Jim Hackett

I'll have to agree with you. I've also been using it since it's inception.
In both directions for dozens of transactions with NO, NONE, 0, ZILCH, etc.
problems. Best thing since e-Bay...

"AC Smith" wrote in message
om...
(Diverd4777) wrote in message

Paypal and my Banks' credit card departmant have had immediate data

transfer / " What's this you want from me" problems.
\No other electronic vendor has had these problems with my bank..

- hence I've NEVER used ( and never will use) paypal.

Nothing against anyone, but

Universal radio is a few bucks more expensive, but I like them better.
fewer hassles. Peace of mind..

Helps pay for someones salary here in the US Of A.

Dan

Been using PayPal since it was rolled out and it has been of the most
convenience and reliability. I had one STORE charge me twice and a
quick email and reply had it taken care of in 2 hours.

I heartily endorse it.

- Just a happy user since, what, 1998?