Old March 8th 04, 09:11 PM
starman

Eddie Thomas wrote:

Did anyone hear Art bell talk about his new antenna system last night on
Coast to Coast? He mentioned something about his new dual antenna loops and
a QSL from Portland. Anyone have the details?

I don't listen to his show unless he's talking with Michio Kaku
(theoretical physicist), who is one of the few credible guests that Art
has on a recurring basis. However I did heard him on 3840 (ham' band)
for the first time last week. You wouldn't know it was him by the voice
unless you knew his call sign, W6OBB. The conversation was pretty
mundane, just the usual talk about propagation conditions, etc. I'm not
sure if all the other ham's in the QSO knew they were talking to Art. I
also noticed he doesn't control his language on the amateur bands like
he has to on his radio show, if you get my drift. :-)

Here's more info' on his new antenna:
http://www.candlewater.com/3830/artsloop/