Old March 9th 04, 12:11 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: (Frank White)

The worst part is, I can't honestly say that their tactics
may not be appropriate, in this case. Lloyd doesn't seem
to responde to anything else...

I disagree. The people that pick on Lloyd seem to come from the same side of
the political spectrum as does he. Though I disagree with Lloyd, the garbage
spewed at him seems far more cruel-spirited. Lloyd really doesn't know better.
The Wiseman's of the world should know better. To call anyone you disagree with
a "child molester" takes an incredibly evil heart. Steve Lare won't (usually)
sink that low.

Correct. The only child I molest is 'Child Bryant'!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A