Old March 9th 04, 12:57 AM
ka6uup

Brenda Ann
Actually, The trick is to remove the power supply module and ship them
seperately.
There is even someone who sells crates especially for the R390/R390A.
I am fortunate in that I have both models and love them. They do kinda spoil
you for other radios tho. ;-}} Try the R390 List on qth.net. You will find
everything you need to know and then some.
73
Chuck

Brenda Ann wrote:

"donutbandit" wrote in message
"Brenda Ann" wrote in
:

This gives someone plenty of time to find one.. Course, it will
have to be shipped in pieces because of the weight limits.

Fair Radio Sales sells them by the armloads, and gets them shipped

somehow.

Yep, they can freight them, or pay the extra to have UPS or FedEx take them
as over weight. I don't have those options, ergo would have to have it
shipped in pieces (thankfully, they do come apart into recognizable
modules).