Old March 9th 04, 03:10 AM
Michael Bryant

From: (Tor Johnson)

Steve Lare is correct in his diagnosis of you being an idiot.

It's a useful label given your advanced argumentation skills.

Tor "NEVER" posted anywhere that Mongolloyd Davies is a "child molestor."

Oh, keep living that lie. How many screennames do you use in a week, genius?

Perhaps the college you attended didn't have a reading comprehension course?

The colleges I've taught at have relied on me to teach comprehension skills.
I'm pretty sure you couldn't have gotten in.

Tor now owns Bryant. I need to have an auction.

Your fantasies are pretty intricate aren't they?

Does anyone want to purchase a couple of retards?

I'll sell them to the lowest bidder!

Well, that was crushing. I'm being auctioned off by a Neanderthal! Try eBay for
higher profits.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,