Old March 9th 04, 04:14 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:54:34 -0500, "T. Early"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
A great way to hide a crime is to make it so outrageous no one would
believe it.

Actually, a great way to make people believe something totally
ridiculous is to invent out of nothing a crime so outrageous that
those who want to believe it will claim that a great way to hide a
crime is to make it so outrageous no one would believe it.

I'm getting dizzy...
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.