Old March 9th 04, 04:40 AM
Frank White

In article .net,
says...

Thanks for answering a question I have often asked. Usually, I get some
meaningless babble about what an asshole he is with NOTHING to substantiate
the claim. I have come to trust what you say here on this group. I have

SO
MANY people blocked here on this group anymore, that I don't see many
messages anymore Just wondered why Lloyd was such a target...

Went back and checked on what Lloyd said back on 09/11/01.
Actually, it wasn't as bad as I remember (I think I was a
bit over-wrought at the time); but he did suggest that
Brother Stair, his personal Messiah at the time, had
predicted it would happen in these Godless days.

For which people told him, soundly, to shut up and stay
that way.

FW