Old March 9th 04, 02:23 PM
Maximus

Those who constitute our government at present have amongst them, not so
much intelligence as a head of leaf lettuce. It would take real intelligence
to program any one of us, and they wholly lack that.

While we're at it, the dialogue in bush's tv commercial should be "Hi, I'm
Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump."

Besides, the cosmic ray programmers have superceded the US govermint anyway.
Strength and Honor

"Jeff Wilson" wrote in message
I should say that it's USB, and here's a link for those of you who don't
know what HAARP is.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Engage your tinfoil hats people, the .gov is programming us as we speak!
haha

"Jeff Wilson" wrote in message
Check it out. Weak here in SoCal, but exactly identical to the one I

picked
up last April!

Jeff Wilson
KG6RIF