Old March 10th 04, 12:24 AM
Chandler7600

Well, the original Crazy who started it all
Did a " Suicide By Cop"
Severly wounding some poor officeer who
happened to catcha bullet Cooper shot

" ( Shooting Police is not only Illega, But , IMHO, Monstrous )

- ANYWAY..
Maybe his groupies ran out of $$ to pay for his time slot..
- & I wonder how the poor officer is doing,
Even in this day and age of Miracle diets
receiving a bullet in the head is a Horrible, Horrible Thing

Hope he gets a Full Pension for life, Rehabilitation therapy and LOTS of
support from the local community for just trying to
Do his Job..
& if your out in his area
Give him a Hug..

Subject: WBCQ: Hour of the Time.
From: "S R"
Date: 3/9/2004 6:31 PM Eastern Standard Time
I often listen to WBCQ. A few years ago I started to listen to HOUR OF THE
TIME. Last night I turned my radio to 7415, 5105, 9330, 17495 at 0300 UTC
and the program did not come on. According to their web site they were
suppose to be on.

73