Old March 10th 04, 12:23 AM
John

Default canadian/american mil/cg and weather?

I know I posted this the other night, but the message was all buggered up
and yeah.
I'm looking for frequencies for can/us mil and coastguard freques.
Mainly mill from Trenton, and us mil/air from anywhere that I might be able
to pull in on my degen 1102 from southern Ontario, Canada here.
I'm also looking for frequencies [air/sea] giving current weather obs,
"volmet" I believe it's called.
Any site links [that are updated] would be appreciated. Any of the sites I
have found haven't been updated sinse like 1995!
Thanks in advance all!
DTV ICQ#: 132262179 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me