Old March 10th 04, 04:40 AM
RedOctober90

Hi Jeff

I was the guy who sent them your report to have it confirmed by
e-mail.

This was last years thread.. I'd keep it tuned there for a day or two
during those hours, sometimes they do two night tests.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...net%26rnum%3D9

"Jeff Wilson" wrote in message .com...
Last April, I heard it, posted it here, someone said it was HAARP, so I
emailed the HAARP guys and they confirmed they were doing atmospheric
testing at that frequency and at that time.

I made a recording of it last year, and this time around, it sounded exactly
the same, but was much weaker.

Jeff Wilson

"Gary Carson" wrote in message
Excuse my ignorance, but how did you know this was HAARP? And how did you

find it?