Old March 11th 04, 10:41 PM
Al Patrick

Some questions don't deserve a reply.

Pastor Peters is expanding his ministry. He recently purchased a new
(to him) printing press that starts with a large roll of paper and
produces a completed book. (? $37,000.00 I think I heard.)

He recently added 9.985 MHz (9:00 AM EST) to his shortwave schedule, 1
hour per day 5 days per week. About a month or so before that he added
two hours on Sunday nights at 3.210 MHz from 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. EST.
Less than a year before that he got on satellite. He's also
broadcasting his Sunday services via the net and satellite, I believe.
Seems almost like I heard him mention getting some more shortwave time! :-)

Read Romans chapter 1 and II Thessalonians chapter 2 and you'll learn
that God will sometimes give you what you want so go ahead, Believe what
you wish!

Al

===============

Melvin Creep wrote:

I am really disappointed that none of the Pastor's flock has rushed to
his defense. Not even one rant! Is it because none of his sheep are
intelligent enough to work a computer and consequently aren't on the
internet? Or is because they are illiterate? Or is it because he has
so few followers left? Or are they just embarrassed to publicly admit
that they've fallen for the line of crap Peter's peddles? Any insights
would be greatly appreciated.
Melvin