Old March 12th 04, 03:44 AM
N8KDV

Michael 'I'm High' Bryant wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

As low as smoking pot with your students?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

Don't sit back to far Fat Boy... you'll have to call Emergency Services to get you
upright again!

ROTF

Keep rollin if you can... like a beached whale...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry