Old March 12th 04, 03:58 AM
BDK

In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: DxAce

I did not say it was you Retard Boy... if you'd read the thread I indicated
whose mailbox was compromised...

READ... COMPREHEND...

Yep, no innuendo on your part, Steve. Then why'd all the other posters also
felt like they had to tell you it wasn't me.

All the others?

At least me and one other, so that's three Steve. C'mon, you need to let
it go...whatever it is exactly...

BDK

Whatever... you're a no show in the dx world are you not?

Well, I don't really DX, I'm more into utes myself, trying to hear radio
xxx in vaportown is no thrill for me. Never got into the QSL thing
either. Kind of like Ham contests, don't see what the thrill is..

I do enjoy a kook preacher once in a while though, but thats about it
for AM listening.

And your fighting with Bryant has what to do with SW??

BDK