Old March 12th 04, 04:37 AM
N8KDV

Jim wrote:

On 12 Mar 2004 03:05:33 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

Here's an idea: why don't you post something radio related, instead of
this constant ragging on Steve. What exactly is your problem with
him anyway?

I see you post all kinds of stupid **** (why did your wife leave you,
Steve?). When asked to prove it by posting your "advanced search
from Google" you fail to do so. If you have some actual proof that
"Steve is a liar", please just post it. Otherwise just SHUT THE ****
UP. M'kay?

Jim

Thanks Jim... perhaps he will shut up. When he does, I will.