Old March 12th 04, 07:47 AM
RHF

= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...

From:
(RHF)

SEE "MWB" You Can NOT Prove that You Are NOT a Member of NAMBLA [.]

Sad behavior, RHF.

Since you claim to be a Christian, your behavior is behavior
that you must know you that you will be held accountable for.

MWB - Even though I may think that I mite lead a 'perfect' life.
(Which I Do Not.)
I Know that I Will Be Held Accountable on My Judgement Day.

I am a married father of a daughter in her twenties.
How would you feel if your children saw these types of
claims made against you by people claiming to be Christian?

MWB - My Children have suffered 'real' personal indinaties
to their persons by Indivduals who claimed to be many things.
Thank God - They Are Over Comers ~ Amen !

I no longer believe your claims of being a Christian, Mr. Fisk.

MWB - Christianity is a Matter of Faith - My Faith.
Whether you believe in Me and My Faith or Not.
Does not Change My Faith - MWB.

The way you act and the things you say are not the actions or
words of a Christian.

MWB - Christians do not claim to be Perfect MWB.
They simply Claim to Have FAITH
.... and Know That They are Not Worthy.

Prove you are a Christian, Mr. Fisk,

MWB - JESUS "The Christ" Is My Lord and Savour.
"The Sinners Prayer" - Heavenly Father:
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus !

Dear God - I 'rhf' Proclaim this In Jesus Name - Amen ~ RHF

http://www.sinner-prayer.com/
http://home.swbell.net/cshann/index0.html
http://www.born-again-christian.info/sinners.prayer.htm

MWB - For a Christian - This is Proof Enough.

because your actions suggest otherwise.

MWB - Only God Knows - The content of my heart.

And to set the record straight -

MWB - I Believe You )

I am neither a member of NAMBLA

MWB - I Believe You )

or a homosexual.

MWB - I Believe You )

An "indictment" carries the burden of proof.

MWB - That is True - But the Rhetoric of the OWLES...
Remains that We "Consider the Seriousness of the Charges" )

I am a teacher and my past actions have been thoroughly
investigated.

MWB - I Believe You )

To have such a respected member of our community act the way
you have is particularly reprehensible, Mr. Fisk.

MWB - Then Call Me Reprehensible - For I May Be ;-{

The standards for an indictment on internet slander are
different than they are for internet harassment.

MWB - I Believe You )

I advise you, Mr. Fisk, to look them up.

MWB - Someday I just may do that... But Not Today )

This is my last response to you, Roy Fisk.

The words (and the character behind them) do not warrant
any further response.

MWB - I Believe You )

I pray for your darkened soul.

MWB - Why Thank You - I will say a Pray for You Too.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A