Old March 12th 04, 03:47 PM
Pierre L

I've loved listening to distant international shortwave radio stations for
over 40 years, but there is nothing I would rather do less than listening to
hams and other transmissions on SSB. It's so boring!
Pierre

"Love2camp5" wrote in message
Last night and this morning I was finally able to pull in some SSB on my

new
radio. Last night on 3885 I could very clearly hear a ham operator in
Rhinebeck, NY and his conversations (I felt like an eavesdropper!) And

this
morning (it was on 7"something") was the radio club from junior high

school #22
in New York City area on something called "class net". What is that?

Linda
Pennsylvania