Old March 12th 04, 03:49 PM
RHF

FO&A,

Kerry NO Hero in Ex-Crewman's Eyes
By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff, 3/11/2004

http://tinyurl.com/yuh5t

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/articles/2004/03/11/kerry_no_hero_in_ex_crewmans_eyes/

Steven Michael Gardner served side by side with John Forbes Kerry
in Vietnam, was wounded under Kerry's command, and was manning twin
0.50-caliber machine guns on a night that has forever haunted Kerry
-- the night his crew killed a young boy in a sampan.

Gardner said yesterday that he wonders whether speaking critically
about Kerry led to his losing his job as a home inspection field
manager. The Brinkley story said Gardner "claims he works at
Millennium Services." Within hours of the publication of the
article on Time's website, Gardner said, he was fired from his
job as a home inspection field manager.

apg ~ RHF
..
..
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...

Michael 'I'm High' Bryant wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

As low as smoking pot with your students?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

Don't sit back to far Fat Boy... you'll have to call Emergency Services to get you
upright again!

ROTF

Keep rollin if you can... like a beached whale...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry