Old March 13th 04, 06:21 AM
Melvin Creep

(Chandler7600) wrote in message ...
Just More " Screw Your Neighbor " politics from the Republicans..

Heck, Republicans dont even NEED working Class Americans,
they can
just Fire them, Offshore the U.S.
Jobs
Then pocket the difference..

Palaces & Shanty towns

" The American Way "

( Paid for by the committee of Exceptionally White Rich Men for GW Bush )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I encourage everyone to do as I have done, i.e. go on welfare. For
years I was a loyal hardworking American that dutifully paid my taxes.
But no more. Why work as a serf to prop up a system that has no
interest in us or our families? How many ways does the government and
corporate American have to say "**** YOU!" before you wake up? The
only way to fight back (forget voting, if it mattered you wouldn't be
allowed to do it) is to go on welfare - the whole enchilada! I have
and am very happy. I live as well as I did when I was slaving from 6
a.m. to 6 p.m. I get free housing, free utilities, free groceries via
food stamps, free medical, and best of all tons of FREE TIME to read,
study, pursue my hobbies, work out, enjoy the outdoors, etc. It is
phenomonal how full and interesting my days are since I got out of the
rat race. The icing on the cake is my health has improved since
removing the stress and I've never felt better in my life. I recommend
the lifestyle change to everyone I meet and more and more people are
seeing the light and following suit. It really is an act of
patriotism. Yes, worse is better because the only way the insanity is
going to stop is when the greedy assholes destroying this country
begin to lose money. So STOP CONSUMING and get on the gravy train. The
sooner the system goes bankrupt and collapses the sooner the
rebuilding can begin. Until then I'm fine, and frankly, rather
enjoying the spectacle.
Melvin
P.S. I'm not being facetious, I'm serious.