Old January 20th 05, 01:50 AM
Mike Coslo

Kim wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

N2EY wrote:

But I have found that it's usually the case that the online or onair
personality
isn't *that* much different. There are exceptions, of course, but if a

person

acts like a complete @#$% online, there's a very good chance you won't
like their "in person" personality either.

It they didn't have those particular thoughts and feelings, they
wouldn't write them.

Just IMHO

It is not only MHO, it is a fact.

Having come from one line of great debaters (when I was in school) you'd be
hard pressed to "know" the real Kim coming out of a debate arena--and I
consider this newsgroup as a great arena for debate. And, my--IMHO--6th
Grade teacher went about enhancing our debating abilities by making us take
an opposing point of view from one we'd rather have taken. So, I learned to
play Devil's Advocate and have--in my adult life--been known to appear to be
thinking along the lines of one way but what I was actually doing was
testing the convictions of another's beliefs. I actually (for real) enjoy
that very much--for real.

So, I have written things here that are quite, quite different from how I
really feel. Why? Testing the waters, bringing out the worst and/or best
in someone, etc. The one thing I have never lied about is that I never lie.
(GRIN)

Much can be learned by those who sit back , watch, and listen.

I think Kim might be thinking that I am acting the chat-room romantic.
(correct me if I'm wrong, Kim)

Don't know that you need correcting, Mike, in fact I haven't thought much
about your acting (uh, no pun intended).

But our writing tells much about us. When we purposely set out to
decieve, we are eventually outed.

73 de Jim, N2EY

- Mike KB3EIA -

Hmmmm, isn't that rather psychotic of you, Mike. OOoops, I mean, er,
analytical...LMAO!!!!

Hah! It is possible, I suppose! Am I as I post, or am I a weirdo? Or
does the way I post indicate that I AM a weirdo? I've posted enough in
this newsgroup that an observer should be able to tell a lot about my
actual personality. Granted, I don't try to hide it or blast people for
stress relief, so I should be easy.

- Mike KB3EIA -