Old March 14th 04, 08:13 PM
Burr

Hey, They took two weeks of the other day.

It was boring around here with nothing but radio to talk about.

Burr

AC Smith wrote:
DxAce wrote in message ...

Is it just me or do I rapidly see this becoming a married, Christian
faith group?

Just curious, because there seems to be a fixation of sorts by certain
individuals regarding these two factors.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Amen, brother. It has been my pastime over the last 6 months to see
if any radio related thread can garner more aggregate postings than
the political/hate/off topic threads. Needless to say, this has yet
to happen.

I think, by now, everyone knows where everyone is politically so it
seems to me a HUGE waste of time to continue to use this group as a
forum for political BS.

And as much as I love Mr. Bryant, Dear God am I sick of seeing his
name in the subject of every other posting. Lay off, people.

acs