Old March 14th 04, 08:55 PM
Telamon

Default Michael Bryant's on Crack!

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: Telamon
lid

Your fantasy world is larger than I thought. You expect me to
believe that you would show these Usenet threads to students of
yours. If so they would not be laughing with you but at you.

The students didn't find you too funny. They said that you seem
to have some serious problems and that you scared them.

The truth can be frightening to some people. Please elaborate on
what was disturbing to them.

You have had the time to offer some fake apologies but I'm still
waiting for you to get back to me on this.

I am still waiting to hear about what scared your students or what my
serious problems are supposed to be.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California