Old March 14th 04, 10:17 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Gee Telmon, I'll talk programs with you!!!

I feel the same about programs that you and YES I feel I get the
best and true news from the BBC and RNL's. I only wish I had time to
surf the airwaves like I use to and I am sure looking forward to
getting back to it, That's my entertation of DXing.

It will have to be non controversial or you know what will happen.

Lately I have been enjoying music programs on radio Australia again. The
music programs they have cover the spectrum so it depends on what it is
at the time. Sometimes it's rock that I have on dozens of stations here
on FM 24 hours a day but the saving grace is they usually are promoting
groups from their country that don't get much air play here.

They have had a program where various guests were interviewed and the
person interviewed would bring their favorite music that is pretty cool
but I have not managed to hear it of late. "Margaret Throsby in
conversation with a special guest, playing their favorite music and
telling their own stories."

The music on radio Japan this morning is the usual goofy singsong
sounding stuff and sometimes it is good for a laugh.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California